• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels • Aluminum
2-bolt dropout mount, allowing a bike to be kept upright. - Made of durable aluminum - Compatible with: Crosstrail and Ariel A1 Disc bikes (up through MY14) - 2012-2014 Hardrock and Myka models - Crossroads and Expedition models (up to MY13) with 2-bolt dropout mount
This plug-in throttle mounts next to your HMI on your Globe bike and allows you to motor up to 20mph without needing to pedal. Need to go faster? Pedal assist will still be there to give you a boost to 28mph after the throttle reaches its limit. The throttle’s extra burst of torque makes entering and exiting traffic safer and faster but still allows you to use pedal assist to increase efficiency and range. - Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Globe Haul ST and Haul LT. - Max throttle speed: 20mph. Does not affect pedal-assist performance or top speed. - Requires installation of the free Globe phone app to activate.
This bike kickstand was developed specifically for the Turbo Tero, allowing you to keep your bike upright on its own. If you need to complete your kit or replace a bike kickstand, this two-bolt dropout mount kickstand will do the job for you. Turbo Vado, Como, and Tero EQ come already equipped with a kickstand. - Durable aluminum construction. - Simple, two-bolt dropout mount allows for easy assembly. - Fits 40mm adapter plates. - Length: 362mm
$44.00 - $59.50
- A Threadless no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube - The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. - Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. - Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. - Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. - The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
$30.00 - $34.99
- Stabilizes bike with double-leg stance - Fits most 26" and 700c bikes - Made of lightweight aluminum - Mounting plate included to fit a variety of bikes
$10.99 - $12.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
$9.99 - $12.00
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$22.99 - $23.00
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
Dual-leg kickstands provide optimal stability for loading and unloading cargo.
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
$9.99 - $10.49
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Page 1 of 1