The 2FO DH Clip is all about going fast and taking chances. Nearly vertical trail? No problem. Mega rock garden? Bring it on. Huge gap jump? Send it. Developed with the help of our world-class DH athletes and three-time reigning DH world champion Loic Bruni, we've built this shoe with the right amount of protection, hold, and style to give you the confidence to get sendy. Last but not least, a new SlipNot FG rubber sole delivers best-in-class pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy. It's the perfect shoe for going fast when the going gets gnarly.
- Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. Our Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Reinforced upper protects and holds the foot to take on the gnarliest terrain with confidence.
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot FG rubber sole for confident traction.
- Stiff Lollipop nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
- Synthetic leather upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Traditional lacing|
|Upper||Synthetic leather, XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction|
|Outsole||SlipNot FG rubber|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Redwood / 40||888818685783||61621-0040||210000021857|
|Black/Redwood / 41.5||888818680269||61621-00415||210000021856|
|Black/Redwood / 43||888818683857||61621-0043||210000019727|
|Black/Redwood / 44.5||888818683017||61621-00445||210000019725|
|Black/Redwood / 45||888818681785||61621-0045||210000019724|
|Black/Redwood / 46||888818681662||61621-0046||210000019723|